For basic questions on the European public procurement procedures, subscribers to the DirecTTender Service can use the free telephonic helpdesk. But TenderPlus also provides advice and assistance to other companies when participating in public tenders, in example with:
- Assessment of the minimum requirements by public authorities when awarding comparable contracts;
- Interpretation of the tender publication and technical documents within the framework of the EU public procurement directives;
- Asking questions to the public awarding authorities;
- Suggestions for the exact wording of reactions to the specific requirements in the tenders;
- Final check of all documents before submitting the offer.